July 31, 2016

California

Cody, Wyatt and Shawn invited us to go to California the last weekend in July. We weren't sure we were going to go and then Brother Cowgur told us he could get us free tickets to Sea World and that tipped our decision over the edge. We spent the first day at Sea World. I think it was the first time we went to an amusement park without a stroller. It felt like we had turned over a new leaf. The 3 oldest kids were also tall enough to ride on the roller coasters and that opened up a whole new world for them as well. We also went and saw several shows. The Cirque de Soleil was my favorite. We got a picture with a few of the cast members after it was over.
The kids absolutely loved just getting to interact with the animals. They got to pet sting rays and baby sharks. I didn't think I was ever going to pull Rook away from them. He LOVED them.
The next day we spent on the beach. What could be more fun than perfect weather and a whole bunch of cousins to play with?
Some days I just look at my life and try and figure out how I got to be so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment