Addy turned 7 on the 9th of July. She asked for a camera. So we got her one that had a waterproof case and she has been having fun with it. She also got a new backpack for school, her own deck of playing cards and her own huge bag of her dad's popcorn which she had been asking for. We started the day opening presents.
She requested pancakes for breakfast so I did my best.I decided that I was going to make her a swimming cake since she is doing so awesome with her swimming right now. I thought it turned out so cute.
There are so many things I love about this girl. I love that she is not afraid to work hard to accomplish the things she wants in life. I love that she is usually quick to smile. I love that she has her own sense of style and she's not afraid of who she is. I love that she loves to clean and cook and do laundry - all of the things that will make her an incredible wife and mother some day. I can't believe that in a year she will be baptized. We love you Mae Mae!!! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment