After Pat's Run they have a .42 mile kids run and they get to run into the stadium also. Emmy, TJ, and Addy all ran. They all did a great job.
Jamie is so supportive of my running. He makes a lot of sacrifices watching the kids so that I can run and I love him for it.
May 14, 2015
Pats Run
I had been off and on sick for a couple of months before Pats Run and between me and the kids being sick, I hadn't been running as much and didn't feel like I was in near as good of shape as I wanted to be. Last year I ran Pat's Run in 32:33. I had made a goal a couple of months ago to run it this year in under 32. But I really didn't think it was possible going into it. I had a really good run and ended up running it in 31:55. So I was really excited about that. I had the thought when I was running that I am never happier than when I am running. If you would have told me that 10 years ago, I would have laughed. I do not love this picture of me and Wacey but I didn't take my camera so it's the only one I have. He was such a good sport about running it with me. He is amazing and I love him dearly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is awesome, Jamie! So proud of you! And really impressed with your thought about never being happier than when you are running--wow! That's saying something. :)
ReplyDelete