May 13, 2015

Easter Dresses

I figured since conference was on Easter I had an extra week to finish the girls Easter dresses and then the kids got sick again. Six out of the 7 of us -everyone except for Emmy had been on an antibiotic in the last couple months. Then Rook and Addy both got sick again. Rook had a double ear infection and a spot of pneumonia and it took 2 trips to the doctor to get that figured out. Addy had a double ear infection and strep. So it took me an extra couple weeks to get their dresses done. But I finally finished them and talked Jamie into going and taking a few pictures. I was disappointed in the family pictures we took. It is so hard to get 5 kids that young to all look and smile, especially when you are taking the pictures by remote so there is no one for them to look at. But here are a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so impressed with your work! The dresses are beautiful and everyone looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete