April 24, 2015

Rook's 2

I can't believe he is two. This little boy melts my heart. At two years old he LOVES CARS the movie - Lightning Mcqueen and Mater are his favorites. He also loves planes, and trains and basically anything that moves. He is already a tease and will tease Evie mercilessly. But he also loves her dearly. They are really good friends and he would be lost without her. I loves this little look he makes. He dad does the same thing with his eyebrows and it makes me smile.
We had spaghetti for dinner, and I think he liked it.
After that we opened presents. He got a cars book, little cars, a touch-n-go remote control control car, and Emmy made him a new Cars pillowcase. Every week at church we sit right in front of the bishop's wife and their son, Parker. Parker is 16 or 17 and Rook loves him. They have become good friends. So Bishop and Sister Hawk and Parker came over for his birthday and brought him Dilly Bars.
I had to include this picture because of the drool. Rook has drooled his whole life. I keep waiting for him to outgrow it and he is just starting to.
He was more concerned with Mater than he was with his cake.
I love this cute boy to death. A couple weeks ago, I had had a long day. I had gone outside and was just sitting outside thinking. While I was out there, I said a little prayer and my prayer was "please help me feel of Thy love for me today." As I went to check my kids before I went to bed that night the thought came into my head, "I gave you him." Rook is such a happy kid and he really is a blessing to me. I am so lucky to get to be his mom.

1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures of your adorable boy! But the one of the two of you is the best. :) Great job on the cake!

    ReplyDelete