April 17, 2015

Luck o' the Irish

We were pretty boring in our St. Patrick's Day food this year. We had green pancakes and milk for breakfast and then we invited Wacey over for dinner and had cottage pie and he brought a rainbow made out of fruit and mint oreo brownies that were yummy. I painted the kids faces before school. Emmy decided she wanted a rainbow with a pot of gold which was interesting since I didn't have any orange paint and I had to wait for the layers to dry. But we made it to school on time and they turned out pretty cute.
I had bought Evie this shirt and so after she put it on I asked her if she wanted to do her hair like the girl on her shirt and she said, "But my hair's not red." I just smiled. If you ask her, she will tell you that her hair is pink. I love this cute girl.

1 comment: