September 29, 2014

Terrific, Terrific, Terrific

I was able to help chaperone Emmy's field trip. They went and saw Charlotte's Web. The play was so well done and I had a great time getting to hang out with her. Jamie worked long hours during the week so he was able to stay home with the little kids.
After the play was over they let the kids ask the cast members some questions. At the end of that they told the kids that Charlotte had used 4 different words to describe Wilbur and challenged them to think about what word would describe them. So on the way home, I asked Emmy what word she would use to describe herself. After quite a bit of thought, she said "smart." She is a very smart girl and I loved getting to hang out with her for the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment