Jamie turned 43 on the 14th. We started the celebrating on Labor Day by celebrating Olivia, Jake, Zane and Jamie's birthday.
But unfortunately when your birthday falls on a Sunday and you are in the bishopric, it isn't too exciting of a day. So I think his actual birthday was kind of a bummer. I had taken over cinnamon rolls and milk to the church the day before without him knowing, so they got to have those during their meetings. But other than that it was a pretty low key day around our house. We opened up presents and ate German chocolate cake and enjoyed being together. I could easily come up with 43 things that I love about Jamie, but one of my favorites is his determination to serve the Lord. I have seen so much growth in him this year as he has served in the bishopric. He always tries to understand the Lord's will for him and do it, and I love that about him. He is such a good man and the greatest gift I have ever been given. I love you hun.
Emmy and Addy decorated our bedroom door while he was at his meetings. TJ also made a really cute banner and hung it up but I didn't get a picture of it. Each of our children love him dearly and I think it is another testament to what a great dad he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment