March 19, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

We went to Taylor over the weekend to watch Shawn bless their new little baby girl. While we were there, Wacey had us all over for a St. Patrick's day party. I don't know if he likes St. Patrick's Day so much because he served his mission in Ireland, or because he makes such a cute Irish man:) He told all the kids to dress up and he made us cottage pie. It was a fun time. Thanks Uncle Wacey!! Here's my cute little Irish baby.
Doesn't he look like he should have been born in Ireland? Wacey is one of the best guys I know and I love him to death.
Uncle Wacey with most of the nieces and nephews.
Addy with baby Reese. She is such a beautiful baby. I didn't get any pictures of her in her blessing dress but she was beautiful and Shawn gave her one of the most beautiful blessings I have ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment