November 1, 2012

Emmy's Halloween Party

Emmy's class invited all the parents/siblings to their Halloween party. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go or not, just because it meant taking 3 other kids under the age of 5, but when I asked her, she really wanted us to go. So we went. They got to decorate little pumpkins,
Play bingo,

and decorate sugar cookies and drink these little mummy juice boxes. She thought these were so cool.
They even had extra cookies for the siblings to decorate which was so nice.
And this is a picture of her class. The two girls just to her right are Bella and Ava. Those are probably her two best friends in the class. And the boy in the center front in the blue shirt is Tyson. She told me that other day that she was going to marry him because "he made her laugh."

No comments:

Post a Comment