November 1, 2012

Halloween

We had a fun night. It was the first year that the kids got really into trick-or-treating. In the past it has always been us leading them, and this year they were just running ahead wanting to go to every house so that was fun. Jamie got home early and helped us carve our pumpkins..
Then we had a little neighborhood get together. Every year our cul-de-sac gets together and someone orders pizza and we all bring potluck and then whoever isn't going trick-or-treating sits together to hand out candy and the rest of us take our kids. So we did dinner and then came home and got our costumes on and headed out. Emmy was Ariel.
TJ was a stripling warrior.
Addy had been Snow White and Tinkerbell and then ended up like this. She doesn't really care what she dresses up like, as long as the dress spins good.
And here's a picture of Evie from last weekend as Annie. I didn't get a good picture of her on Halloween.
I did get this picture of her and I am going to post it even though it isn't great because I want to remember this expression. She makes this face A LOT and I love it.
While we were trick-or-treating Emmy found these pumpkins shaped like Darth Vader and Yoda and she thought they were really cool.
And then she wanted me to take their picture in front of this pumpkin. I think just because we had done it last year. It was a fun night and it was a lot of fun to see them get excited about Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment