And just in case you are wondering who Evie is supposed to be. I made her dress and it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself:)
October 29, 2012
Autumn Fun in Taylor
My dad will turn 60 on Tuesday so we went to Taylor over the weekend and had a Halloween/Birthday party with all my brothers and their families. The kids all got to wear their costumes so they were pretty excited about that. With all the cousins.
And just in case you are wondering who Evie is supposed to be. I made her dress and it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself:)
We also had our annual Sherwood Super Saturday while we were up there. We didn't have as many people this year but we still had a good time. I didn't take any pictures while we were there, but here are a few of the crafts we made.
And just in case you are wondering who Evie is supposed to be. I made her dress and it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment