April 24, 2012

34

Friday was my birthday. Jamie took the day off which was the best gift ever. Jamie got me a new trisuit for my triathlon which I was so glad to have and the kids got me some stuff for my camera I have been needing. They were excited to help me open the presents.
Jamie also got me and Addy Superman shirts since we were the only two in the family without them.
Then we started the day at IHOP. I love this picture of Addy. Everytime we go to IHOP TJ orders mac and cheese even for breakfast.
We spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready and traveling down to Pima for the triathlon. Once we got there we checked in and then went and ate at a really good little Mexican food place. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment