T.J. and Emmy fight over everything. They fight over who gets what bowl and what spoon, etc. I have tried several different things to get them to stop and nothing seems to work. My grandma used to say all the time, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." So I have been trying to teach them that. To just stop fighting and complaining. So anyway, the other day they had been eating a snack at the table and T.J. spilled his milk and didn't tell me. The milk got all over this project I was working on and it took me forever to clean it. So when Jamie came home from work that night I was telling him about having to clean it up. So T.J. is sitting there and says. "Mom, you know what the rule is. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. Don't throw a fit mom."
Then we signed him up for a little sports class through the town. He has been talking about it for days. So Jamie took him to it today and he wouldn't participate. He just sat there and watched the other kids play. So after class Jamie said to him, "Buddy, what happened in there?" And T.J. said, "I was naughty."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like T.J. frequents time out if he puts himself in it! LOL!
ReplyDeleteTell T.J. Auntie Denise loves him and he is a GOOD BOY! It is hard to be the middle child. Just ask me, I would know for sure! Hugs and Kisses little T.J.
<3 Denise
Don't cry over spilled milk JG. I can't tell you how many things my kids have destroyed. I guess this is part of being a Mom. But you know what...I wouldn't change a single thing about it. Being a Mom is the very best part of my life and everything my kids destroy is just stuff. The relationship I am building with them is more important than stuff.