November 18, 2010

Sherwood Super Saturday

Last year I started SSS. Basically it is like a Super Saturday that you would do at church only it is with family. So each one of my mom's brothers and sisters families that wants to participate comes up with a craft. We sign up for the ones we want and then meet on a Saturday at a church and do crafts and eat potluck and get to visit. It is a good time. This year five of the 7 girls in my mom's family were there.
This is my so talented Aunt Nina who I love so much with one of the crafts.
These are my Aunt Oona's 3 daughters; Molly, Emma and Rachel. Their family did the cute Watch Me Grow signs below.
This is my cousin Kelly. She had been really sick, so I am so glad she got to come. She taught us how to glaze bottlecap and glass pendants. You can see the Ariel one I made for Emmy below. So cute!
Some of our fun projects. I need to finish the watch me grow sign. It has a really cute wooden flower that goes on the top.

1 comment:

  1. I was in Taylor at a meeting and your dad said you just left thier house to go home. Rachel told me about this - that is so cool you guys do this! Way cute stuff. We need some talent in our family!

    ReplyDelete