November 1, 2010

More Halloween Pictures

Saturday night we took the kids to our ward Trunk or Treat. Jamie told me he would dress up and waited until I had a hanger in my hair to tell me he wasn't going to. I guess it is a sign of how old I am that all the kids had to ask me who I was and even after I told them Pippi Longstocking, they still had no clue.
 The kids loved the trunk or treating, especially T.J.
 Sunday we carved pumpkins and then gave out candy and let the kids do a little trick or treating in our neighborhood.
T.J. has spent the last 2 days counting his loot. He endlessly carries it around and then decided it was easier to just push it.

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! Your kids are so cute. Oh and you were a very cute Pippi!! You are better than me - the only years I have dressed up is when I have to for a party or something. TJ's stroller cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics, I am glad you posted them so that we get to see the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete