May 15, 2010

Girls Night Out

While dad and T.J. were gone me and Emmy and Addy went out on the town. We went shoe shopping, painted our toenails, ate dinner at Red Robin, played at the toys at the mall, and returned home to a night of Barbie and the Nutracker. Addy slept through dinner and it was fun to get to enjoy being with Emmy.
Here is Emmy painting her toenails.
Putting the topcoat on mom's toes.
Her cute toes in the shoes that she picked out when we were shoe shopping.
Mom and Emmy's toes.
Mom's, Emmy's, and Addy's toes. Addy was not very cooperative, so they aren't the greatest.
My girls. I love them.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! It sounds like the PERFECT girls night. The toes look beautiful, especially in the new shoes. I loved the pictures from the Father's and Son's - I never remember to send the camera with Bruce.

    ReplyDelete