Emmy loves stuff being in her mouth. When she was a little baby everything went in her mouth and she still hasn't outgrown it. She chews on her blankie, her fingernails, her hair, her toys. Everything. Well this morning I noticed that the Barbie she got for her birthday is missing almost all of her fingers on both hands. They have been chewed off. So she came up to me with her Barbie and this is how the conversation went.
Me: I noticed Barbie is missing her fingers.
Emmy: Just looks at me trying to hide a smile and figure out whether I am mad at her or not.
Me: Give me your fingers I am going to chew them off.
Emmy: NO
Me: Well then don't do it to Barbie. Do you think she likes getting her fingers chewed off?
Emmy: Ya, 'cause she's smiling about it.
How do you argue with logic like that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your family photos look great!! I love birthdays more as I get older. Any excuse to be pampered a bit is helpful. Especially now that we're mothers and we are always taking care of others. It's nice to have a day to be taken care of by others.
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day!
What a cute family!! That's way cute about the barbie. It makes sense!
ReplyDelete