February 11, 2010

Dewper

The mall has a little "kids club" every Thursday with a lady named Persephone and a prairie dog named Dewper. I started taking Emmy when she was little and then when TJ was born I would take both of them. With Addy, it seems sometimes like it is quite a production to get us all there and around the mall, but TJ has been asking for it so we went today. Here is the picture of us getting ready to go. Every time I look in my back seat, completely stuffed with kids it just makes me laugh.
Here is us getting ready to go into the mall. 3 kids in a double stroller. Gotta love it.


When they get there, they give them a little toy (today it was a coloring book and crayons) and a little cookie from Paradise Bakery. Here they are eating their cookies.

And here is the man (prairie dog) of the hour, Dewper.
Afterwards they get to play on the toys.
and then ride the carousel
All for free. So you can't complain too much. It was going pretty good until we went to ride on the carousel and I had Addy in her carseat by my feet and they told me I had to hold her. ('Cause she is much safer with me holding her standing on a moving object then strapped into her carseat.)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds really good to me for free! Quite a production to get out - I understand, it's way easier to just stay home. Now I can leave easy and there is no where to go!! That looks like a fun time for your kids. Good job MOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun and ya know you can't get anything like that in Snowflake. I say if it's free and they love it, it's worth the effort. They are all so adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to hand it to you, JG. Carseat or not,you are the most organized person I know. Go figure....some rules just make no sense. But your pix are darling!! Luv, Nana

    ReplyDelete