February 27, 2010
Little vs A Lot
Emmy is a really shy kid around people that she doesn't know and new things really intimidate her. Jamie and I decided that it would be good for her if we signed her up for a dance class. So we just did a little one through the town. Today was her first day. She had been excited to go until this morning and then reality sat in and she tried to tell me that she wasn't going and then on the way over that she would just sit in the car. So I said, "Emmy I know you are a little bit scared and that's okay." She said, "I'm a lot scared." It made me feel bad. But she went in and even though I did have to go in with her to where she was supposed to sit (they don't let the parents stay in the room), she didn't cry and she let me leave. I was so proud of her. She did so good and on the way home she said, "Can we come back?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun for her. I still remember Bridget as a little girl going to dance. She loved it and it was good for her.
ReplyDelete