July 9, 2017

Addy's Baptism

Addy got to be baptized on her birthday. It was a beautiful baptism. I hope that I always remember the spirit I felt there. Addy was touched by it too. When she came out of  the water she was just sobbing. When I asked her if they were happy tears she said yes. She said she felt the spirit. It was so strong. Her and Emmy and TJ played I am a Child of God. Addy was on the piano, Emmy on the violin, and TJ on the guitar. They all did a great job.
Allyson, Addy, Ivy, and Ellie
Both of her grandmas gave talks and her grandpas prayed. She is one lucky girl.
Uncle Tommy made her this scripture case. 
There were multiple people who commented on her smile today. Addy is so quick to smile and I love that about her. She is such a happy kid and such a cute girl. We are so proud of the decision she made to be baptized and I can't wait to see what her future holds. We love you Mae Mae!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment