September 8, 2015

Family Reunion

My family reunion was the last weekend in July. We went to Oceanside again. Rook did not sleep very good at all but other than that we had a fun few days with cousins just hanging out and enjoying the beach.
Addy has always had a special connection with my dad. There are so many things that I love about him but one of the things I love the most is that he will do the things with my kids that they want to do. Addy was so excited to go boogie boarding with Papa and wanted to make sure I got a picture of them.
We were all worn out by the end of the day.
Both nights we were there we met at this park for dinner.
If I had known we were going to take pictures I would have put some makeup on. I love each of these  men. They are all so different and yet I love them each. The older I get, the more I long for a sister, but I can't say that I would trade any one of them for one. I am so grateful for them and the way in which they look after each other, me and my parents.
This picture is all of my parents grandchildren as of 7/2015.
I am so grateful for the family that I have. We are in no way perfect but I am grateful for the chance I had to be raised in the gospel and have so many amazing examples for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment