TJ and Evie won the "twist" contest at the dance.
One of the games was a barrel race competition. They had to run the barrel pattern pushing this huge ball.
There were guessing jars there and one of the jars had dum-dum suckers. Rook was pretty upset that I wouldn't let him have one of the suckers.
Emmy really wanted to go to the rodeo. So I took her Friday night. She is out in the middle of all those kids somewhere getting ready to chase a chicken. She didn't catch one, but Kaidan did. She told me that was her favorite part of the rodeo.
Saturday morning we went to the parade. The kids loved it.The Mormon Battalion was also there.
We also had lots of fun with our cousins.
One afternoon Cody invited us all over to play in the pond that his boss owns.
We also got to meet my newest nephew Cody July "C.J." - which was my grandfather's name.
My mom always has a fashion show one night where the kids get to model their new school clothes. My kids usually don't get to participate because we aren't up there so they were excited to be part of that this year.
It was a fun week. I always miss Jamie when we spend that long up there without him, but I think it is important for my kids to have a chance to get to spend that much time with their cousins and grandparents.


No comments:
Post a Comment