August 11, 2015

Addy's Six

All Addy asked for for her birthday was a new camera and a bag of her dad's popcorn. Jamie gets this cheese and caramel popcorn that he loves at Costco but he's not a very good sharer. So Addy wanted her own bag. I think she was as excited about that as anything. Emmy spent her own money and got her a Lego set and TJ got her a Hello Kitty coloring booklet with his own money. It is always humbling to me to watch my kids sacrifice for each other.
Addy decided that she wanted to go see Minions for her birthday but it didn't come out until the day after her birthday. So on her birthday we went and got an icee, painted her nails, went swimming with Uncle Wacey, and had cake. Addy didn't have a preference on her cake so I tried my first anti-gravity cake, which was fun and different.
A few days later we celebrated Addy and Zach's birthday with the Espersons at Peter Piper. Donut cakes are awesome!!!
Nana and Poppy got her a Boogie Board to take to San Diego.
Addy has so many qualities that I love. My favorite is her happy personality. She is such a happy kid and has a wonderful zest for life. I love her dearly and am so grateful she is part of our family. Happy Birthday Addy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Addy! She is so adorable. Love the cake--that is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete