February 18, 2015

Tough Break

While we were in Taylor on Saturday, Jamie and I went on a date for Valentine's Day. We went to eat at Darbi's and then walked up the rim trail. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed just getting to hang out with him. There are so many qualities that he possesses that I wish I had: a testimony with an incredible depth and a patience with me that I truly appreciate.
While we were gone, Papa took the kids horseriding and Addy got bucked off. By the time we got there, she wasn't crying and we couldn't tell if it was broken or not. By the next day, she was still babying it enough we decided to take her to urgent care and get it checked. She had a fractured distal radius. So we took her this morning to get it cast. She is pretty proud of her new cast.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about Addy's arm! But I'm glad you got to have a nice Valentine's date!!

    ReplyDelete