February 8, 2015

Emmy's Birthday

We started the day with opening presents and 8 shaped pancakes. She got a new sewing machine, a CTR ring, and tortilla chips -which is what she asked for. She is a funny little girl. She will take tortilla chips over potato chips any day and she wanted her own bag. We made her cupcakes to take to school.
After school it was her first day of activity days. She loved it. She keeps asking me when we have that thing with "her friends" again. After activity days, we met Nana and Poppy for Sal's pizza and then bowling. It was a fun night.
After that it was home for cake and ice cream. I just bought Emmy a big cupcake because I was making her real cake for her baptism.
There are so many things I love about Emmy. She has grown up so much in the last year. She is such a beautiful young lady with a great ability to think through things logically and make good decisions, even though it might not be what she wants. Her personality and disposition are very much like her dads. She is a wonderful big sister and loves each of her siblings intensely. She is a blessing in my life I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment