Pat's Run was April 26th. With Jamie coaching t-ball he has been going into work early and getting off early for it so he has had very little time for exercise. On top of that he went and played church softball the Thursday before the run and pulled his calf muscle, again. He told me he was probably going to have to walk most of it. So I wasn't expecting him to do very well. He finished it in a time of 39:29, which was faster than I ran it last year and I trained. He ran the whole way. I think I was prouder of him than I was of me. He is amazing!!! I ran it in 32:46. My goal was 32 minutes, but I didn't think I would get that. My times training haven't been near that fast. But there is something about being there with 28,000 other people and just the atmosphere that I love. I was really happy with my time. It was a fun day getting to run with Jamie. We also ran into Bishop Kimball before the race and got to visit with him a few minutes so that was really cool. I am so grateful to have a husband who supports me in the things that I want to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment