September 27, 2012

Our News

Evie shared her exciting news with the world.
Jamie's parents brought us over a fun treat that night. Almost every time I go out, I have someone comment on the number of kids I have and the closeness of their ages. As I got Emmy off the bus the other day, the driver asked me if they were all mine. So it is hard sometimes to tell people we are expecting again. Me and Jamie are both excited but people just act like we've gone insane. And if you would have asked me 10 years ago if I would have 5 kids in 6 years, I would have thought I was insane too, so I guess I don't blame them. But it was nice change for Jamie's parents to act excited and bring us something fun to celebrate. Thanks Espersons!

No comments:

Post a Comment