Our life has seemed really hectic lately. Here are a few of the things we've been up to. TJ started preschool. We are just doing a little coop preschool. There are only 3 kids which makes it nice.
While he's been at preschool, I've been trying to spend a little more time with Addy. It seems sometimes like she gets the shaft on time with me and Jamie so it has been nice to get to just hang out with her. She helped me plant flowers the other day.
We had our Super Saturday for our ward. These are the nativities that I was in charge of. Me and Jamie cut, sanded and routered the wood. We ended up with about 450 pieces so that was a big project.
The same day that I had to help with the Super Saturday, Jamie had On Target with his teachers quorum and was gone all morning with them. I was worried what I was going to do with the kids but the relief society had a nursery for the older kids and I took Evie's port-a-crib and put it in the room next to the nursery. She fell asleep at the very beginning and didn't wake up until about 5 minutes before Jamie got back. Tender Mercy.
Evie turned 10 months old. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It is getting nearly impossible to get a decent picture of her. She is always on the move.
Emmy had crazy hair day at school. So we tried the pippi. I thought she looked pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment