July 31, 2012

Taylor

After our family reunion, me and the kids stayed up there for another 9 days while Jamie came home and worked. It was nice to get out of the heat for a few days but it was also nice to get home. I think that's the longest I've ever been away from Jamie since we got married and I was homesick. While we were there, my dad gave TJ a cowboy hat. Every morning when my dad would go out to feed the horses, TJ would say, "It's Cowboy Time" and grab his hat and head outside with him.
My mom's family also had their family reunion while we were up there. They had dinner and a dance the first night and then races and lunch the second day. This is Emmy at the dance doing the Macarena and the chicken dance. She had so much fun.
And here are the kids doing the races the next morning.
And here is my mom with her brothers and sisters. 11 of the 12 of them were there. The 11th one is on a mission in Hawaii.
And being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment