Monday we celebrated TJ's birthday with the Espersons. We went to the new temple and saw the progress on it. They talked to us a little bit about the temple and then gave us pieces of the temple walls. They have had some of the walls come damaged. So they have broken them up into pieces and will let you take a piece when you come to the visitors center. So that was kind of cool.
Then we went to the park and had pizza, pasta salad, watermelon and cake. I was having a hard time trying to decide how to make him a Star Wars cake until I saw someone online who had made some lightsabers out of twinkies. So I decided to just make a huge lightsaber out of twinkies and call it good. He acted like he liked it.
He got lots of fun stuff; a star wars kite, star wars clothes, a new CD player and new CDs. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment