July 7, 2011

Swim Lessons

We had kind of a rough go of swim lessons. T.J. and Emmy were in the same class so I thought it wouldn't be bad. The first day they were both a little scared but they just held hands and walked up there and did so good. But the teacher made Emmy go under water and she didn't like it. So the next day she told us she wasn't going. So we had a rough few days of trying to get her to go until I finally told her she could go the last 2 days or I would just throw her in the deep end. (Yes, I am the meanest mom in the whole world.) So she went the last two days and did pretty good. Their instructor, Wes, let T.J. wear his hat one day and he thought that was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment