Addy turned two yesterday. My parents were on their way back from California so they stopped and saw her and then we went to Organ Stop with the Espersons and enjoyed pizza and monkey cake. Addy is one of the happiest kids I have ever met. She LOVES life. She just finds something amusing about it. You can't hardly look at her without smiling. She brings so much joy to our family and to me personally. I am so glad she is a part of my life and will be eternally grateful for the chance to be her mom. Here is her day in review. Waking up.
Helping make the cake.
Fun times at a ward water activity.
The cake. It's made out of rice krispies instead of cake. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Fun dinner at Organ Stop.
Blowing out the candles.
We got her an 18" doll. I wasn't sure if she would be that into it or not but she loved it.
She even had to read her a book before bed time.
She was holding her dolls head towards the camera and telling her to say "cheese." I was cracking up.
No comments:
Post a Comment