Jamie's birthday was yesterday. We didn't do anything too exciting. I let the kids go the dollar store and each pick out a balloon to take to him at work but when we got there he didn't have his phone on him, and we couldn't get a hold of him. But this is what he would have gotten.
Here are his balloons and his presents waiting for him when he got home. I let Emmy and T.J. each pick out a roll of wrapping paper and a balloon. Do you see any themes? Emmy wants everything to be princess and T.J. loves the color yellow.
Notice the cake. It is a German chocolate cake made from scratch which is Jamie's favorite. It is supposed to be 3 pretty good sized layers but I made a few cupcakes and then when I went to put the other 2 layers in the oven, Addy reached for the oven. When I grabbed her to keep her from burning herself, this is what happened. So the cake was a little on the wimpy side.
Here are the kids helping him open his presents and blow out his candles. He did get dinner at Joe's barbecue, so I don't think the day was a total loss.
Happy Birthday! We love you.
Happy Brithday Jamie. Isn't it amazing how unexciting birthdays can get the older you get???
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting about the dirt. It's nice to see some miracles in your life even if they are little.
Happy Birthday!!! Woot Woot!
ReplyDelete