August 13, 2010

I love my cricut

These are some of the projects me and Jamie have been working on lately. I used my cricut machine for each of them. This isn't a great picture, but I redid my scrapbook room and I put this quote on the wall. My dad wrote it to me in a letter. When I am having a long day with the kids, it reminds that what I am doing is important. The star isn't vinyl.
I had seen these blocks a while ago and wanted to make some and finally got around to it.
This is our latest. We just finished it last night. It is hanging in the entry hall. Jamie's parents had this scripture hanging in their house when he was growing up and it meant a lot to him. It is one of his favorites. He made the frame.

2 comments:

  1. I need to hang out with you for a while. I love my cricut too but don't use it near as much as it looks like you do! I love that thing from your dad - that's cool you did that. All of it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done JG...You are soooo creative!! I need an updated version of my favorite scripture. Christmas is coming..hint-hint.....

    ReplyDelete