August 20, 2010

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust...

The elders quorum had a daddy-daughter date tonight for their elders quorum party. It had a Peter Pan theme and so they were supposed to dress up like someone from Peter Pan. I decided about 10:30 this morning that I was going to make Emmy a Tinkerbell dress. It definitely isn't the best sewing job I've ever done, but I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Jamie dressed up like a pirate and Addy went as a female version of Michael Darling.
They acted like they had fun. They had food and games and music and a photo booth.
Me and T.J. decided we were going on our own date. We took Jamie's red car and so T.J. was so excited about that.We went to Taco Bell and got a roll-up and then went to McDonalds and got an ice cream cone and then came home and watched Sandlot, T.J.'s new favorite movie. He has decided he is going to be a baseball player.

1 comment:

  1. Hey JB...I love those pirate pants on you!! Beats those bell bottoms from your childhood, huh? Looks like you all had a swell time at the daddy-daughter....and the mom & Teej date too!! Luv, Nana

    ReplyDelete