June 15, 2010
Gold Eagle
When Jamie started his new job in November, he came in during the last phase of a project. They were bidding on a government job and everything had to be turned over to the government by the end of April. He has been working really hard, including a lot of Saturdays. Last week his company gave him the "Gold Eagle Award" for "recognition and appreciation of your above and beyond performance and contribution." He found and helped solve some pretty serious problems. There are so many things that I love about Jamie but two of them are how smart he is and how hard he works to support our family. The award also came with a bonus. So that was a fun surprise. Congrats Jamie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
That's exciting! What a great guy! I love TJ's whale.
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I'm glad I got caught up on your blog. I forget about the private ones sometimes, even though mine is private. You've got some great posts.
ReplyDelete