June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

The first year that Jamie was a dad I asked him what he wanted for Father's Day. He said he wanted something that he could go do with the kids every year. So the first year we got tickets to the circus, last year him and Emmy went to see Sleeping Beauty at Hale Theatre and this year he got tickets to go see Toy Story 3. So we are excited to get to go. When I asked the kids what they liked to do with their dad, Emmy said play duck-duck-goose and go to the park and T.J. said play ball. Here are pictures of them with the cards they made for their dad. We hadn't had baths yet today, so they are a little rough. I love Jamie so much and am so grateful that I married a man who is such a wonderful father to my kids and who holds the priesthood and blesses my life and theirs with it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day Jamie!! Cute pictures. That's a good idea to get them something to do with the kids. Let me know how Toy Story 3 is - my kids want to see it.

    ReplyDelete