March 26, 2010

Easter Pageant

We went to the Easter Pageant last night at the temple. The weather was perfect. I didn't even have to wear a jacket. T.J. and Addy's attention spans lacked a little but Emmy did pretty good. We had a good time. I didn't get any pictures of the actual pageant, but here are some before pictures.

Eating dinner. (We don't eat McDonald's for every meal. I promise.)

And inside the visitor's center. I don't know if this was the first year they have done this or not, but inside the visitor's center they have a room set up where you can take pictures with the cast members before it starts. Emmy, of course, didn't want to get her picture taken. T.J. on the other hand made a new friend. He is such a flirt!



1 comment:

  1. We haven't been to that for a few years. We need to take our kids one of these years soon. It sounds like your kids did pretty good.

    ReplyDelete