December 24, 2021

Christmas

We had a good Christmas morning. We got up about 5 and watched the nativity and then headed downstairs. The older three kids got new Gabb phones. I think Emmy was kind of disappointed because they don't have internet access. TJ got a new guitar, Emmy got a new bat, Addy not a new glove, Evie got a camera and Rook got a little video game holder. I got a new Apple Watch. I got Jamie guitar lessons. I hope he will use them. We were all spoiled way more than we deserve. It's funny how sometimes the little gifts mean the most to you. Rosmarie brought my by a little stack of dishtowels and carmels this year and it totally made my day! Mom made us a beautiful tree skirt. I don't think we even realize how blessed we are sometimes. And I know sometimes we lose the real reason for the season in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. But I am so grateful for my knowledge of a Savior who came to earth and who lived and died so that I might have the chance to repent of my sins and strive to be worthy to live with my family again. I am so grateful for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment