November 11, 2021

Temple Openhouse

We had tickets to the Mesa Temple Openhouse on the first day they offered tours but everyone was busy and so Evie and I went by ourselves. It was fun to get to go with just her, but I wanted to take the rest of the kids. So we made appointments on Veterans Day when they had off of school. I was amazed at how beautiful it is on the inside. I loved how they stayed true to what it was before and the color scheme and the history but just made it so much prettier. 

I love how good of friends these two crazy kids are and I am so grateful for my beautiful family and for the knowledge that we are sealed together for eternity. I will always love the Mesa Temple because it is where Jamie and I were married.

No comments:

Post a Comment