Meet the teacher night was Tuesday. Rook was pretty nervous and wouldn't let me take a picture with him and Miss Elliott, but let me take a picture outside his room.
Kindergarten has a pizza my heart. That's exactly how I feel as I watch my last one begin school.
Evie has Miss Deschaples. This is her first year at Settler's Point but she seems really nice.
Addy has Mrs. Johnson, which is who TJ had last year.
TJ wouldn't let me take a picture of him with his teacher but he has Mr. Solomon for his homeroom and Mrs. Benedetti for ALP and ELA. Emmy has Mrs. Washington for homeroom, Mr. Savage for Math and Mrs. Bowers for ELA.
I can't believe they will all be in school and all at the same school. Part of me is excited to have some time to myself and part of me is just really sad that that part of my life is over already. I don't want to go back but I wish I could learn to enjoy the stage of life that I am in a little more.
We finished the night at Coldstone. It's going to be a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment