I believe that we are all blessed beyond our comprehension. Some days we do a better job at recognizing those blessings. On days like today I am always drawn back to a father's blessing dad gave me. I believe it was before Jamie and I were even married. He blessed me that blessings would be poured out upon me that I wouldn't be able to believe. I have seen that manifested over and over again in my life for the last almost 14 years since I married Jamie. He is such an incredible man. My Heavenly Father knew exactly what I needed, even when I didn't and sent that to me in the form of Jamie and these 5 amazing kids and I will always be grateful for the blessing they are in my life.
May 13, 2018
Happy Mother's Day!
I believe that we are all blessed beyond our comprehension. Some days we do a better job at recognizing those blessings. On days like today I am always drawn back to a father's blessing dad gave me. I believe it was before Jamie and I were even married. He blessed me that blessings would be poured out upon me that I wouldn't be able to believe. I have seen that manifested over and over again in my life for the last almost 14 years since I married Jamie. He is such an incredible man. My Heavenly Father knew exactly what I needed, even when I didn't and sent that to me in the form of Jamie and these 5 amazing kids and I will always be grateful for the blessing they are in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment