June 18, 2017
Father's Day
It seems like lately, my life has started to slow down a little. The kids are starting to grow up enough that their physical needs aren't quite as demanding as they once were. And with that comes a deeper appreciation for Jamie. For awhile there, I was so focused on trying to survive and deal with my life that I didn't appreciate the stresses in his. But lately, as I watch him get up early every day and go to work to support us, I am just filled with an overwhelming sense of gratitude. It is not easy to get up and go to work, day after day, week after week, year after year. But he does it, always without complaint. I'm so grateful for the amazing husband and father that this guy is and I truly believe I couldn't have done any better if I would have searched the whole earth. Our kids love him dearly. They each tried to really think about what he would like for Father's Day. Addy spent her own money to buy him popcorn, TJ got him D-Backs tickets, Emmy got him car stuff, Evie and Rook both got him M&M's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment