April 22, 2017

Pats Run

Pats Run was Saturday the 22nd. It was the day after we flew in from Peru. TJ, my dad and Emmy had all signed up to run it with me. Emmy is still in a brace but really wanted to walk it. So Jamie went and walked it with her. I was grateful he did because I wanted to run it with my dad and TJ. TJ had trained really hard and I wanted to see him finish it. He did great. He ran the whole way. So did my dad - in his Wranglers and his hat. I don't know how he did it. It was so hot!! But we all finished and it was fun to get to do it together.
I don't think that running is TJ's favorite thing, but he is good at it and he can run a long ways when he works at it. I was super proud of him for setting this goal and working so hard to accomplish it. He did amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment