TJ turned 8 on the 10th of May. Down here they only do baptisms on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month so he didn't get to have his baptism on his birthday. But we still had a great day. This kid LOVES music and he wanted a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory CD. So he got that, a Ninjago watch, new clothes and a lightsaber that he had been wanting.
He also loves Star Wars and decided he wanted a BB8 cake. So I did the best I could.TJ is an amazing kid. He is smart, and athletic, and super talented. He wants to be good at anything he tries and sometimes gets frustrated when he isn't good at something right away. He has a strong desire to do what is right and I can't wait to watch him grow. Happy Birthday TJ! We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment