I love this man I get to spend my life with.
September 17, 2016
On Target
The third weekend of September the varsity scouts always have On Target. They go to the tops of mountains all over the state and signal each other using radios, and mirrors. Jamie and I helped haul boys and gear up to their camping spot this year. The spot they camped by Usury was beautiful. It had an amazing view of the city. There was a full moon and it was bright and not too hot. It was perfect. We were only up there a couple hours that night and then Jamie went back the next morning to help them with the actual activity. I think it went pretty good except for someone forgot to tell the police they were doing it and so someone saw their mirrors and thought there were hikers in distress and a police helicopter was dispatched. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment