December 25, 2016

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas. We started about 4:30. All the kids came into our room and we watched the nativity. This is not the best picture but I love the tradition of watching the nativity before we open presents.
Santa tricked us this year. When the kids got downstairs they didn't have a big present sitting out like they usually do. Santa had gotten them all a tablet and had put it in their stockings.
We were all spoiled rotten and got way more than we deserve. Emmy got this "rainbow llama goat thingy." She had begged for it so I ordered it for her thinking it was about 8 inches tall and it was more like 28" tall. But she LOVES it. She also got rollerblades which is what she asked Santa for. TJ got an electric guitar and rollerblades. Addy and Evie both got 18" dolls and roller blades. And Rook got a Lightning McQueen car and a Firefighter Dusty Airplane. I bought Jamie new tires for his red car. I think I finally suprised him with something he wanted. So I was super excited about that. He got me a nativity that I have been wanting forever so I was happy.
Emmy and Addy played the prelude music with a ward orchestra in a different ward so after we opened presents we went and watched them play and then went to our own sacrament meeting. It was fun to have Christmas be on Sunday. After church we went over to Jamie's parents and had Christmas dinner and a white elephant gift exchange with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment