January 7, 2016

Emmy's 9

I was thinking the other day about Emmy turning 9 and I realized that our time with her at home is about half over. How is that possible?
We started the day opening presents. She got Legos, a new robe, a violin for her American Girl doll she got for Christmas, new running pants and an entry into Pat's Run in April which she has been begging me to let her run.
Emmy loves legos and she wanted a Heartlake City cake for her birthday. Heartlake City is the imaginary city where the Lego Friends live. So she told me just to make a blue cake shaped like a heart and put Heartlake City on it. So I did my best.
After school she had a party with about 8 of her friends. They played games, ate pizza, broke a pinata, and then had cake and ice cream. 
Happy Birthday Emmy! We love you and are so glad you are part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment