December 16, 2013

Explorer Stew

Right before Thanksgiving we were invited into TJ's class to share "explorer stew." When we got there they had made these hats with feathers in them that said things they were grateful for. One of TJ's feathers said Jesus. I thought that was interesting so I asked TJ if he knew how to spell all the words on his feathers or if he had help. He told me that they raised their hands and said things they were thankful for and the teacher wrote them all on the board, and then they could pick the ones they wanted on their feathers. So I asked him which ones he said when he raised his hand and he said Jesus and Earth. And I looked up on the board and they were both up there. TJ has such a sensitive spirit and he tries so hard to do what he thinks is right. I was pretty proud of him. Here he is with his hat and with Sydney. Sydney is one of his good friends at school and at church. I often find notes that she has written him with pictures of them and hearts all over:)

No comments:

Post a Comment